Sunday, May 31, 2009

Make the Most of Your Weekend

It's been a short weekend, a 34 hour break, so you make the most of the time you have off. Up early yesterday, the girls needed a bath and a trim. and I always get a bath in the process, lol. More like a pre soak, lol. But, now they are clean and pretty, trimmed and smell much better. Laundry had to be done and all the towels from the baths and showers. It is so nice to be home and have your own shower. Most of the truck stops have showers, some are very nice and some I would NOT even begin to think about going in. So when are home we really appreciate our own bathroom and comforts of home.
I decided to just work on laundry and catch up on computer when a phone call changed my mind for me, lol. A cookout around the fire was planned. Off to the store for some supplies. You see, my hubby's little brother decided to fry fish(which is excellent) but he does this at their older brothers house. So between the three of them plans were made, now my SIL was at work and knew nothing about all this, so since no one really had time to fix anything we decided a trip to the deli was in order. I stopped by SIL's work to let her know our plans, then picked up the extras we needed. It all turned out well, good food, laughter, and relaxing.
Today, I will water my flowers outside, take the clean laundry and put back in the truck, as well as the few groceries I picked up while I was at the deli. And this afternoon I will head out. I will make my way to my unload destination for morning. I'll get as close as I can and still have a place to stop for the night.
I did get a "new" wool candle mat pattern and hope to do a little work on that before I have to take off.
So, that's how my weekend is going. How is your's? Enjoy your day, whatever you do.
As always, I Love your comments and look forward to them.
Hugs, Bren

No comments: