Sunday, November 29, 2009

Belated Thanksgiving Wishes

Hello blogland friends. Once again it's been awhile since I posted, still hard with one hand.
I hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends. Filled with Love , Laughter and full tummies.
A lot has happened here since my last post. The passing of my Husbands father and services the day before Thanksgiving. Our daughter and family returning home for the service and staying for the Hoilday. They had planned to visit her husband's family, but the rock slide on I40 changed those plans and they had just planned on staying home. It was nice to have them here, just wish it was on a happier note. 
They left for home on Friday morning and hubby left for California then as well. I sorta felt like "Home Alone", lol. I busied myself with putting a few Christmas decorations out, laundry and trying to make a few yo-yo's. Well, the yo-yo's are slow going, it causes me pain in my hand and wrist. So, I make a couple and have to wait a while then make a couple more. it's better than not being able to do anything at all!
I have done a little bit of Christmas shopping. Do you have yours done?
My next Dr.'s appt is on Dec. 8th, I'm hoping for the best.
I have been visiting your blogs, sorry for not leaving notes, but hope to be able to do that again soon, too. thanks for stopping by and visiting my corner of the blogland community. Comments are Welcomed and looked forward too.
Until next time,
Hugs, Bren

8 comments:

Ann said...

Bren, My sympathy to you and your family. Don't try to make too many yo-yo's, let your arm heal. I know it's easy to say and not so easy to just "sit". ~Ann

pammyjo said...

I gave away some yos that I had made up, or I would have gotten them to you. Get healed up, that's an order. Giggle.

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Prayers to your family for your loss and prayers to you for quick healing!!! Don't over do it with the yo-yo's. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Betsy said...

So sorry for your loss but glad you got to visit with your daughter and family. I hope you have good news at your next appt.
Have a great evening.

Betsy

Unknown said...



شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركةمكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

Jose Rizalito P. Delantar said...

Same to .

JESSICA said...

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DON FOR MY FAMILY.This information will be useful for Epilepsy patients who is willing to use herbal medicine. My daughter had temporal lobe epilepsy, She had seizure and had a grand mal with rage episode. Our daughter's seizure is constant throughout the day. We had used several medicine which include: Epilim and Keppra, experience seizure control at the cost of serious debilitating side effects. It was during a casual conversation with a friend that I learned about herbal Dr. William,who uses herbal medicine in curing people from epilepsy,i was so glad to contact him on his email and make an order for his medication, it does not have any side effect. I am so glad to say that she has been seizure-free since July 2015 after taking William medicine. this a miracle cure?contact him for more detail (drwilliams098675@gmail.com) thanks once again admin for such an informative blog.

anosh said...

فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
عامل تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
محلات تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض لا يخلو منزل من الستائر المعلقة، كما أن هذه الستائر تعطي رونق للمنزل وتكمل شكل الديكور بالمنزل وتعتبر من الأغراض الثمينة جدا في المنزل والتي لا غني عنها لذا توفر شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض مجموعة كبيرة من العاملين القادرين علي التعامل مع كافة أنواع أقمشة الستائر الرقيقة، كما توفر شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض مجموعة من المعدات التي تستخدم في تعليق وتركيب الستائر بشكل محترف مما يعطي سلاسة في التعامل مع القطعة بعد الانتهاء من عملية التعليق
كما توفر شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض مجموعة من الإكسسوارات المميزة جدا والتي تجعل من القطع أجزاء مميزة لا غنى عنها بأي شكل من الأشكال كما توفر الشركة كافة هذه الخدمات من خلال أفضل الأسعار المطروحة في الأسواق التي تنافس بها كافة الشركات المحيطة مع جودة في مستوى الخدمة وتحرص شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض على التواصل مع العملاء بشكل مستمر لمعرفة كل ما هو جديد
https://lwmt4.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/