Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is This Spooky or What?


I've been really busy the past couple of weeks and no time for computer. Having withdrawls, lol.


Ok, well I think the last time I was here we were in the Phoenix area. Obviously we got out of Phoenix. Since then we've been to Chicago, Texas, hubby's been to Wisconsin, too. And now we're in Georgia.


A week or so ago I started not feeling well and thought I don't have time to be sick. Ha! I thought it was allergies, NOT! Sinus infection, and a bad one, had to get antibiotics and it's really taken it's toll on me. But that didn't stop me from a day on the Spoon River Scenic Drive with the girls. We had a fun day, even though Pammy's pumpkin got skinned up when it fell out of the car, LOL! But, by the time we got home I was really not feeling well. And since then I think Pammy came down with it too, Sorry.


We did see something we have never seen on our travels. At the rest area in Texas, after we had gone inside and then gotten back in our trucks, hubby says "see that Tarantula crawling towards my truck". I said No Way!!!! Sure enough, it was, he took some pics and we watched it for a bit. The pic I'm posting we thought was pretty neat, but Spooky!


I hope you all are well and have had a Great couple of weeks!! We're hoping to see the Grandkids in a couple of days, cross your fingers.


Until later.............................

3 comments:

pammyjo said...

Hope you're better now. The cold thing was not fun. I feel better today, but still tired. It really zaps ya. The spider pic is incredible! Yikes. Have fun with the boys and keep safe. Miss ya!

Unknown said...

Now that is creepy!!!

Unknown said...

Speaking of spooky.Do you have your broom tooned?Halloween not far away!