Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Got The Call!


Good Morning Blogland Friends! Yes, I got the call. The call to go back to work. I have been laid off for three months, four if you count the month we were on vacation. I have gotten a lot of things done that were needing attention. Spring cleaning, sewing, finishing my quilts, almost finished my rug. Am I ready to go back on the road? Yes. I do enjoy traveling, even though my job is not a glamorous job, I love each new day and the adventure ahead. And yet, I have things I didn't get done! Do you know what I mean? Not important things, just little things, lol, it's a viscous circle. When your working you want to be home and when you're home you're ready to be back to work.
So my home will once again be my truck. The girls will be with me, and as always I'll take something along to work on. Gotta get that stuff together. And hubby and I will be traveling together once again. And I'll be on the lookout for interesting things to tell you about, so you can travel a long with me. If you've ever wondered what it's like for Professional drivers on the road, I'll try to give you a glimpse into that life.
I'll be working on getting ready, they have to call me and let me know they have my truck back. And when I get that call, it will be a busy day of "moving" back in, lol.
I hope you have a Great Day! Enjoy the sunshine, I know I will. It's going to be a beautiful warm, sunny day here. Wishing you sunshine and smiles.
Hugs, Bren

7 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Bren I am so happy for you - I know how difficult it must have been for these past months although your posts didn't reflect it! lol
You certainly did get lots done didn't you.
I always look forward to your new creations kiddo...take lots with you - cuz you are quick to finish things!!!
TRAVEL SAFE.
Karen

PEA said...

Congratulations Bren. I guess the Lord thought you could use some R &R and now ready for you to spread your wonderful self out there to others once again.
blessings,Pea

pammyjo said...

Travel safe and keep your neat prims coming. I can't believe we didn't get together more for creating. Life just keeps happening to us. LOL I wonder what new things you'll see and places to inspire ya. Rock on girl! Snuggle in the bunk with your girls. Hugs!

WoolenSails said...

I didn't know you were a trucker, how neat.
Will be fun hearing about your adventures on the road.

Debbie

Miranda said...

Yay mom!! I always look forward to seeing your posts when you are driving...my way of traveling with you while still sitting in my own house...lol and the boys love it too!

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Congratulations and travel safe. My husband is a truck driver too and I know is not an easy job. Be careful!

Robby said...

On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again....oppps of in song land. Good for you Bren!!! Have a great time. I love seeing the countryside and would love that job...but I also like to be driven around. I don't know how you push the clutch in though....you must have good leg muscles!!!!

xxxRobby