Thursday, July 17, 2008

Greetings from Kentucky


I've been to Virginia and am now on my way back to Iowa, via Kentucky and picking up a load in the morning. So much for that, LOL.


I forgot I wanted to share something with you. I stopped in Iowa last week at the Grundy County Welcome Center. I have seen these barn quilts in Iowa before and fell in love with them. Anyway, I picked up a brochure about the barn quilts. Soooooooo........I want you to be able to see them too! You can check them out at http://www.grundycountyia.com/ and click on the barn quilt logo. It's pretty awesome. I want one, but no barn, LOL!


Ok, well, I have 2 quilts I want to get quilted. When I get home I hope to have time to take them to the quilting lady. And I have some sewing to get to. I bought some wool scraps this past weekend and have a New pattern for pinkeeps I can't wait to start.


I hope your week is going well. I hope to get a full day home this weekend!


Until next time.......Prim Blessings

1 comment:

pammyjo said...

I'm glad you're on your way home. I hope you get tons done. The barn think sounds awesome. Have you checked my blog lately? I have some new inspiring places I added.
Keep safe,
Pam