Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a Texas Thing


Greetings Y'all! It's a warm one here in Texas. Can't believe it's Thursday already. We've delivered and are on our way to reload and then head north. Way up north, not to Alaska, LOL. Just Minnesota, lol. I haven't any pics of Texas, yet, to post. I'll try to get some before we get out of the state. I like Texas, just don't think I want to live there. We were in a part of the state where if you are in a car you can go 80 miles an hour!! Unreal. I've seen lots of deer, some longhorns I wish I could have gotten a pic of those for you and a camel. Yes, in Texas a camel, LOL.

Hope you all are having a good week so far.


Until next time......Prim Blessings

1 comment:

pammyjo said...

Aren't you the traveler. LOL Miss ya, will you ever be in Illinois again?
Email when you can.
P