Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just an Update......And if by Chance....

And so we begin another week. After a brief stop by home, and I do mean brief, we are off and running again. We are headed to Asheville, N.C., where we will deliver in the morning. We already have our reload, steel from Cartersville, Ga.. Just north of Atlanta, and then deliver that in Iowa. Sounds easy, huh? Traffic today was heavy to say the least. Unusually heavy for a Sunday, and not sure why. But we endured as always. Hoping the rest of the trip goes a little smoother.
Last week I was in Tampa, and I understand I was close to one of our blogging friends. Marte from Boggy Creek Primitives lives nearby. How I would have loved to meet her and visit! I love her work! She is an inspiration to me every time she shares pics on her blog. I would love to meet you all. And if I am coming nearby to you and have time, that's entirely possible. But here's the deal. You notice that I don't always tell you exactly where I'm going, maybe just the state? Just a thing with me, to not tell you until after we've been there and gone. But if I'm coming to your state and if by chance you would like to meet, email me and we'll see how close I am going to be. But, you have to come to me. I don't think I could drive to your front door, or that my truck would fit in your drive after I got there, lol. How fun it would be to meet you all!!!
I haven't had time for anything crafty lately. I'm having with drawls from wool, lol. And now, Marte has me wanting to try hooking again. Going to have to find a kit I guess. I hope to find some time for fun things soon.
I hope you had a Super weekend! I know PammyJo did, sitting out back on her "New" deck. Check out her pics on Grammys Altered Life. And you can also see her cute Granbaby Miss M, she's a doll! I hope I can go sit with her and have tea on that new deck soon! It looks so relaxing.
As always leave me a note, I love hearing from you and keeps me connected. Some days it keeps me sane just looking forward to seeing if anyone drooped by, lol.
Until next time,
Hugs, Bren

4 comments:

pammyjo said...

I can't wait to stitch and enjoy the patio with ya. If you and Don are in town next Saturday, drop down. We are having a get together after the boat races. Stop down and have a refreshment. I hope ya can! Be safe!

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Bren, you have been all around me on your recent trips. Asheville is only 45 minutes away. If you were on I-85 going through South Carolina to North Carolina, you were only 10 minutes from me!!! I keep watch and the next time you are heading my way, maybe, just maybe we can meet!!!

Tolentreasures said...

I'll keep my eyes open for your next trip out Route 80 through Pa and maybe we can hang out at the Flying J or somewhere nearby.

Cathy

WoolenSails said...

Well, if you come to my area, you can't help but be close, not like the state is that big, lol.

Have a safe trip and I wish your package gets there soon.

Debbie