Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Backyard



I've decorated the inside for the fall season, now I need to get the outside ready as well. I don't usually put a lot of things out side, but I do like to get a few pumpkins and gourds. So I cleaned up the flowers that were looking weary and raked a few leaves. We have huge trees in the backyard and I really like em, except in the fall. There are so many leaves!! And of course they tend to gather around the house, lol. Now I need to make a trip to the pumpkin patch up on top of the hill for the fun stuff. I took pics of what it looks like before the deco, and will try to get pics of the after too. I've washed some windows and dusted some corners, the usual fall inside duties. Have a few more things to finish up. But, I seriously thought about leaving a couple of those cobwebs for the added decorating, LOL.


No comments: