Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall into Creating

It's a Great day to bring out the fall decorations!! Back home and going to be here for a couple of days. The weather is cool and drizzle, the perfect day to get the inside ready for fall too. I am bringing out some of my fall prims, and trying not to bring out the Halloween just yet. But Halloween is my favorite holiday. My BIL even says I ride a broom!!! I LOVE getting out all the fall things.

I'm working on a locker hooked rug. I'll post a pic later today, forgot to take one before I did this post. And I also make locker hooked candle mats, I need to get a few more of these made, love them in the fall colors. And they work up quick and fast and are very portable.

I always get creative when I start into the fall mode. So I keep a pad and pencil handy to jot down my ideas. I seem to have my best creative thoughts when decorating.

Until later..................Prim blessings

No comments: