Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Big Thanks

Our trip didn't set sail very smoothly. On our way to work last Friday the battery light in the car came on, then went off, then came back on. Hubby being a mechanic wasn't too concerned, then the lights on the dash started to dim, hmmmmm, the alternator. Well, we'll have to fix it when we get back. Stopped at the store and shut off the car and couldn't get out, LOL! Electric locks, battery low, not good. To make a long story short, we got out, had to call big brother, came to our rescue, left the car at the shop and he took us to work.

Soooooooooo, A BIG THANK YOU to BIL (you know which one you are)! We called and got him out of bed and he came to pick us up and all MY things, lol. Hubby only had 2 little bags. Well, I had cleaned my truck out!! So I had all these things, of which he'll not let me forget anytime soon. Took us 60 miles one way to work, with a pup stop on the way. Well, the "Girls" had to go. Then gets us to work and my truck isn't back from the shop yet, LOL. Had to wait 45 minutes for it to get there so we could unload ALL my things, ROFL! Thank goodness for big brothers!

Until later.....................

3 comments:

basketsnprims said...

What a rough trip this time, Bren. Thank God for family, hey? Glad you are home now.

Pam

Unknown said...

yep and I think I'll get the car home tomorrow(Monday)ULSIL and LB

Bren said...

Pam, not home yet, in Phoenix, Az. But yeah, Thank God for family.