Friday, August 22, 2008

I've Been Keeping a Secret



And I've been dying to tell!! Lol! Our household had grown since last Monday. We added 2 "New" members. I'm posting a pic, now it's not the best and I'll be taking more, but you'll see them any way. Meet Maile and Sofie! We finally were given the OK to get a pet and we did! One is mine, Maile, the other is his, Sofie. Both travel with me, LOL. They are so cute, Maile is the loveable one and Sofie is the fiesty one.


We delivered in Atlanta and then reloaded just north of there. On the way back to the north we have stopped to see the grandkids and daughter and son-in-law. Well, imagine the surprise in the eyes of 2 little boys at seeing us and then ten fold that when they saw "The Girls". We had a fun afternoon, the girls got to run and play. Pappa brought water ballons, so he, the boys and Daddy had a water balloon fight in the late afternoon. Too, much fun!


We will leave here Sunday morning to head to our delivery points for Monday morning delivery. Then meet back up at the home terminal to pick up loads for California.


Hope you all had a Great day. Wishing you a weekend as fun as I know ours will be.


Until we meet again.........Prim blessings

1 comment:

pammyjo said...

Ahhh! I want to snuggle them. You lucky, they will keep you warm in the truck this winter. LOL Congrats! XXs P