Saturday, August 2, 2008

Diva Day

I'm behind on my blogging again, lol. It's been a long week and I'm glad to have a few days at home to rest and relax! We just returned from University Park, Pa. To be exact we delivered to Penn State University. Wow a big place and a very nice campus!

Friday was a day to run errands. got to the chiroprator, stock up on groceries for the weekend. I had computer issues this last week, so hubby took some time to fix that for me. What would I do without him! He is the computer wizard! We spent the evening with hubby's brother and wife, relaxing around the fire, Yes, a fire in 90 degree weather,lol, and visited. It's always fun to visit with them and relax. I have been friends with my sister in law for many years and we used to do everything together, I miss our fun days we used to have! Ok, that was our Friday.

Earlier in the week my friend Pam, the only one who keeps up with me, emailed to see if I were coming home. She always emails to see how and where I am and ask "are ya ever going to come home", lol. We made plans to get together this morning. So, off I went with my basket of current things I'm working on. Thinking we were going to sit and visit and just work on our projects, lol. She had ideas of her own, making "dottie dolls". Never heard of these before, but she filled me in and our creative minds started working. How fun these were, and the ideas are still flowing! She has already posted a pic of hers on her blog, www.grammysalteredlife.blogspot.com and I will post of mine later as well. It was an awesome morning, visiting, creating and playing with her girls Winnie and Dottie ( they're dogs, but don't tell them that, lol). She is a BIG inspiration for me and I was needing inspiration, Thank you Pam for being you.

After all that creativeness, I needed a nap, lol. A much need one. Hubby fixed supper on the grill. A couple of loads of laundry and now just relaxing and catching up on computer work.

Tomorrow will be a quiet day. Finish laundry, repacking for the week ahead and making sure I have plenaty of things to work on with me. Next week we start out for Kentucky with a short run and I'm sure a long run towards the latter part of the week. So we most likely will be out for the weekend.

Hoping you all had a Great week!! I'll post pics later.
Prim Blessings to you all.

No comments: