Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time To Dream

It's a beautiful day here in Albuquerque. Just waiting until the morning to unload the last drop. So I've had the afternoon to daydream. I've worked on a little needlepunch, a fall design with pumpkins and a crow. I'm using the "New" Valdani threads so I'm looking forward to see what it looks like finished. I love the Valdani threads.

Ok, so here's whats been on my mind today. I'd like to come up with a "New" name for my blog. I'd love any and all suggestions. And, I want a new topper for my blog with some really cute prim graphics. I've been searching on the web today, but to no avail. I'm sure I'll have to have something made. But that will have to wait until I come up with a new name. Again any and all suggestions are welcome.

I've also been looking at web sites and blogs of other creative people. I'm listing a "New" blog under my source of inspirations, KKL Primitives. I love her web site as well as her blog! check it out and it might give you some inspiration too.

I look at all these creative things and the people who are doing them, and I think I wish I were doing something like that, too. I've always wanted to do patterns, for like 20 years I've doodled things but never produced. And now there are the New Etsy shoppes, how neat are those! And I'm always thinking about what I could do with something or make a design come to life. I guess I need a little more time, or maybe I need to manage my free time better, LOL. So, I've spent some time daydreaming today.

My hubby is the kind of person who thinks it, and it happens. I need to be more like that.

It's been a good day! I hope your day was creative and productive as well.

Until we meet again.........Prim Blessings!

No comments: