Friday, December 12, 2008

Express Update

I can't believe I didn't have time for a post all week!! Well, it's been a busy week. As you know we headed south, Florida to be exact. An uneventful trip down and the weather was of course nice when we got there. So, we unloaded and waited for a load. Hubby was sent to north of Atlanta and I was sent to the west side of Georgia. Off we went, I had planned my stop for about halfway to my reload point as there were not many places to stay and nothing in the town I was going to. Made it there, and it had started raining, then thunderstorms and lighting and downpours. Next morning it's still raining, I'm off towards my reload point and it gets worse. The wind is blowing, things flying in the air, little twigs, leaves and other debris on my truck, water on the roads. Just great, hubby calls and says how ya doin', I say ok I guess, my tractor is in the left lane and my trailer is in the right lane, he says well you're doin' ok then, giggle. Oh, I made it there and got loaded, it stopped raining and the sun came out. So<>
Well, we're home now. It's cold here, but suppose to warm up and rain, then turn to snow Sunday evening. We don't leave until Monday afternoon, so hopefully it'll be better by then.
I have a couple of pics I'll post tomorrow. Hoping for a productive day tomorrow.

Until then........................Warm Hugs

1 comment:

basketsnprims said...

Bren, glad you are home safe and sound. What a storm you had to go thru.

Pam