Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Southbound Express

I'm keeping with the Express theme for a while as my grandkids think it's cool, giggle. So we are in the south. We slipped out of town before the bad weather got there, Thank goodness. So while it's snowing and blowing and cold back home we are in the southern part of Georgia and the temp was 70 degrees when we stopped. For those of you who are in the cold and snowy weather, I'm not rubbing it in, but I'm loving every minute of it, giggle. If it makes you feel any better, we will have to turn around and head back north where it's cold.

We will unload in the morning and then wait for a relaod and head back in a northerly direction. Back into reality. I have some things with me to work on if I get a minute. Some things I need to work on when I get back home, whenever that might be. And I'm in the mood to make another quilt.

I'll be popping around to other blogs to see what you all have been up to. It also makes me feel I have contact with other intelligient life form, giggle. Now that I'm ginger ornies are done I'm looking for inspiration for what to make next. Inspire me!

Until then.........................Prim Blessings

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Bren, so glad you get to come talk to us! Aren't computers/internet the best!
Travel safe and hurry on back to the cold....
Do you have little sweaters for those little fur balls? I bet they would look adorable in them.
Karen

Unknown said...

Enjoying the rain???It's beautiful and sunny here.Maybe a bit chilly.Drive safe....BIL