Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year, New Project


I hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas. We were fortunate enough to spend several days with our grandsons and had a blast. On my last post I had said I would be around more, giggle, well I never even got online! We were just having too much fun.I did get the binding on one of my quilts and I made another crocheted rug using fabric. Those are so fun and relaxing. So now it's time for?, not sure what. It's a New year, or almost and I'm searching for something to do next. My bag of goodies to take along is empty. I'm open to suggestions if you have any. I have a couple of days home before we start rolling again. And I'm planning on making a trip to town tomorrow. So if I need supplies for my next project I can pick them up, but gotta have a project.

The snow is all gone, and it was 40 degrees today. But tonight the winds are howling, the temps are dropping and the lights are flickering. I've lit some candles in case we lose power. The weather man says it going to be cold tomorrow and then on New Years day it will start getting warmer. We'll be home for New Years and then be heading to the Southwest. While I'm home I have some catching up to do, reading all your blogs, posting a comment here and there and visiting my favorite board. I Love this little blog land we are all in, I look forward to you stopping by and checking out my adventures both in my travels and my crafts. And I'll be checking to see what you are all working on too. Thanks for stopping by, I've met some of the nicest people through my blog and hope to meet more in the New Year.

2 comments:

Sharon/primthyme said...

Hi Bren,

I love your rug.I always wanted to drive truck,but never got the chance.I went to work with the mentally challenged,loved it & stayed,Now I'm retired !!
My son in law is a truck driver.
Well have a safe trip where ever you travel !!
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Bren...how wonderful that yo spent time with your grandson! Those times are way more important than the computer.
HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR...glad you are in my forum and blogging circle.
Hugs, Karen