Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finishing Out the Week

Good Sunday Morning. A cool wet morning here. We had a little rain shower, and I thought the weather man said no rain today. I finished out the week finishing up some projects. I had this pile of things that needed minor finishing touches to be done.....................and now I'm done.

I made another bunny pillow like the one I had on my header, it's just a smaller version. And 3 pinkeeps, I really like the quaker cross stitch one, it turned out nice. My addiction to pinkeeps seems to be getting worse, lol. I look at everything and think, pinkeep?

And these bags I finished. Well, except for the blue one, see the pins? I need to stitch the handles on, but wanted to include it in the pic. And I need a button. The little bags are some of my favs to make. They are so prim and functional as well.
It looks as if it will be quiet day here. A roast in the crock pot for supper. Hubby will be involved in the Nascar race and pre-race shows. I have some things to work on to keep me busy. What are your plans for the day?
Have a Super Sunday and Create Memories.
Hugs, Bren

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Wow Bren, you are soooo busy. I love coming to your Blog to see just what you churned out!
Karen

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

I LOVE all of your finished goodies Bren! I wish I felt so inspired to finish up some started projects, lol!
Hugs,
Marte

Sue said...

I LOVE all your projects...you are one talented lady! Where do you get your patterns and wool you use? I'd love to make one of the bunny pillows.

Sue said...

Bren,
Thanks for your comment. I couldn't get your email to connect, so just email me at SueSSGarrett@aol.com and we can connect about the pattern. Thank you so much.
Sue