Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday News & Finished Goods





Good Morning Blog Land Friends!!! I think I'm recovered from jet lag, lol. But, have been down in the back. I did something last Saturday, not quite sure what, other than bending over to pick up one of the girls. Anyway, I was in pain most of the weekend, hubby took me to the chiro first thing Monday morning, and found I had 2 collasped discs, YUCK!! Had a treatment and was sent home to lay flat on my back, not fun and I'm not a back sleeper! Went back yesterday and the chiro reset my rib, OUCH! Well, atleast I can breathe and it doesn't hurt now, but my back is so sore. I hope it gets better as time goes by, I do feel better than I did just not 100%.

I did finish some of the stitching I had been working on. All 3 are Stacy Nash designs, love her primitive cross stitch designs. The framed stitchery is a Skeleton Tree, lov it. Then there is Sarah's Hanging Pinkeep and Emma and her pony sewing roll. All stitched up fast. I have another one to start, maybe I'll work on it today while I'm still restricted on what I can do. No reaching up, and no pushing, pulling, or dragging.

The weather is warming up, already in the 40's this morning. And they say in the upper 50's maybe 60's. A few nice days, and rain in the forecast. then of course cold weather in the future. Where oh where is Spring? I've seen a robin in the yard, can spring be just around the corner?

What's on your plate today? Is it warm in your neighborhood? What are you crafting?

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I love your comments, so don't forget to leave one so I know you were here. Comments always make my day!

Prim Blessings

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Those are awesome! I still haven't brought myself to try em yet. Keep an eye on my blog today, I will be updated Connor's Corner after I take JJ to school. :)

Ann said...

Beautiful stitching. I just love Stacy Nash. Glad you are making progress with your back - ouch no fun. ~Ann

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Lovely finishes! I have GOT to do that Sarah Ann one soon - it's creeping up my pile - love the fabric addition on it.

Tanya

basketsnprims said...

Bren,
Those turned out awesome ~ I love Stacy's patterns. Hope your back gets feeling better.
hugs,
Pam

Nancy said...

Your work is gorgeous Bren! I love how you finished all three of these designs, and your stitches are so pretty!

Hope your back feels better soon.