Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Here!!!!


SPRING that is! And I welcome it even though it's only in the upper 20's this morning. Just knowing that warm weather is coming in the next few weeks instead of months is uplifting in itself. The weather man said in the 50's today, yippee! A few pics to share this morning.


Prim Easter coasters I made. They are backed with homespun.
Daffodils, my favorite Spring flower. These aren't real, but add a bright spot to the little corner where I sit and craft.
A little Spring chick penny rug. I love this little chick!
Not sure of my plans for the day. Have things to do , but not sure which direction I will go.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I love your comments, so be sure to leave one.
Have a Super Spring Day and Create Memories!
Bren


5 comments:

Betsy said...

Love your coasters and little chickie penny rug. Very spring like.
Betsy

Miranda said...

as always, you come up with great primitive things!!!

pammyjo said...

Do you have a pattern? Love the coasters and the chick. Have a great day and weekend.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi! Love the coasters and also the pillow in your header!
Happy Spring!
Rondell

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Bren....I love your little coasters...so cute!
Also the cute chick Penny rug...he's just adorable.
Hugs, Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com