Monday, March 16, 2009

Pics to Share

I told you I would post pics.......... and here they are!



Here is "my" bunny pillow. I designed the pattern. I did make the one in my header photo, but that is NOT my design.

And my Spring chick, I designed this pattern also. I thought I needed some little chicks with my eggs and bunnies.


Look at all those wool pennies!! A friend from Canada needed a little help while we were on vacation in the Islands. I was able to help her out and as a Thank You she showered me with wool pennies. I am so excited, and can't wait to make something. Stop over and check out her blog and Etsy Store @ http://www.pennyrugsandmore.blogspot.com. Thanks again Colleen!

I made the little hare, you also saw this the other day posted on my blog. While making chicks I designed this Spring Chick Pinkeep. And the coaster is my design as well. I used wool for the carrot and it's backed with green check homespun

Just a closer picture, so you can get a better look at detail.


Ooppsss, LOL! Looks like this little Chick snuck in on me again.
Ok, now you've seen some of my latest goodies. Having this time off has been good for me creatively. Thanks for stopping by, Please leave me a comment, you know how I Love to hear from you.
Oh Yeah, one of the above items in the pics will be in a give a way in the near future!
Each day Creates a Memory.
Bren






2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Bren,
I love them all, you have such talent!
Pam

pammyjo said...

Darling prim patterns. You have creativity rockin'. More sunshine today ... so I think you are going to burst with ideas.