Friday, January 23, 2009

Find Me Friday

And you would find me at home. Today was a good day. a trip to town for the usual errands and a trip to the Chiro. Chinese for lunch from our favorite Chinese restaurant and back home.
I worked on finishing my sampler I was working on, stained it and framed it. I think it came out pretty well. Can't wait to start on something else. I think my project while I'm home is to be some bunny bowl filler ornies. And again this will be a team effort. I'll do my part the sewing and stuffing and hand them off to Team member #2 for her part in the painting. It's really a fun way to do it, she's not the sewer and I'm not the painter, but we both get what we want in the end. I'll post a pic of my Sampler tomorrow.
The weather is turning colder against my wishes. And maybe a little snow coming our way? Oh, how I wish it were over already.
Stay warm, dry and cozy until next time.

No comments: