Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here Comes the EaSter BuNnY






Good Morning Blog land friends! It's a cold morning here, the temp said a BIG Zero, and I don't wanna know the wind chill. I'll just tell ya it's cold out there, thought I was gonna freeze taking the girls out this morning.




Since I was up before the crack of dawn I got busy on the BuNny project. Stitched up a few bunnies and started the stuffing process. I got so excited about seeing what they would look like when they were done, I went ahead and grunged one of them up. I think he turned out pretty good. Check out the pic. And that's Emma's Sampler I finished up last night. I'm happy with how it turned out, too. The BuNnY project is a free pattern I got last year from http://www.tennesseeridgeprimitives.com/. I never got around to getting to it. I should have after seeing how cute they are gonna be. And too easy to make. So, I'll finish up the others and then find something else.




Not planning on much today. It's too cold to go out. Tell me what you think about the bunnies. Have a Great Day!




Until next time...........BuNnY BlEsSiNgS

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Very cute!! The sampler came out well, I like it framed up like that. We are off to the Circus, will post pics later today.

pammyjo said...

OMG ... darling. I like the grunge, you couldn't do that with paint. You rock. Maybe you would consider doing one for your dear door handle friend. Blink blink! LOL

basketsnprims said...

Bren, the bunny is adorable. I bought that pattern about 3 years ago. Love your sampler, too. I'm ready to take a break from painting and do some crafts. Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm.

Pam

My Colonial Home said...

Oh how adorable...a whole bunny patch! Hey, they do multiply don't they...lol
I like the stitchery framed...
Karen

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Love the bunnies~~~ adorable!
The stitchery is great too!!
Off to work on some projects....
Beth

Tammy said...

How cute a little chocolate bunny!

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

LOVE the bunny Bren! Great job! And you are really a good stitcher and so dedicated too. You finish 'em up quick! I try to get more done but critters critters critters take up much of my time around here.
Smiles,
Marte