Thursday, November 20, 2008

And Then There Was Thursday

Wow, where has the time went? It's been a busy week to say the least. Florida was our destitination this past week. It wasn't a whole lot warmer there than it is here.

I have to say Congratulations to my friend PammyJo over at Grammy's Altered Life. She became a Great Grandmama on Monday. Hop over to her blog to see the Cutest Baby on the Planet. She is adorable.

We have a couple of days at home. And of course there's always errands to run. I wish for a couple of days at home with nothing to do but craft, Ha! I am going to make some ornies while I'm home and my friend PammyJo will do the required painting. A team effort, giggle, I sew, she paints, we both get ornies. Perfect!

And, my blog finally got a makeover! I'm now ready for the Holiday season, atleast my blog is. I have gotten some shopping done. Have some things to get made, and a few more things to buy.

I just got a New pattern for a Great carryall bag. I can't wait to have time to start it. I'll shop for fabric and notions, so when I get time, I'll be ready.

Supper is in the oven, so time is up for now. I'll post more later.

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Bren, your Blog looks so cheerful and full of holiday!

I love the idea of working with someone else - great friendship to be able to do it too.

Karen

pammyjo said...

OMG Love the blog redo. You rock! Can't wait to work on painting the ornies. They will be so cool.

Miranda said...

Yay for being home! can't wait to see the ornies...maybe we should do an orny exchange for xmas?? I can have the boys make you one...hmmm ideas are workin away

basketsnprims said...

Love the look of your blog. I'm glad you have a couple of days off so you can get some crafting done. Have fun.

blessings,
~ Pam ~