Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday?

Ok, I'm going to jump on the wagon with this whatcha workin on thing, lol. First, I'm working on relaxing, while I sit here and look at a couple of things I want to cut out tomorrow. I have a stocking to cut out and a couple of ornies.

I will be finishing up my snowman runner. Just need to put the backing on. I'll post a pic when it's all done.

I've been so busy this last week or so with no time for computer. But, when I have been able to jump on a take a peek at everyones blogs. I'm loving all the pics and tips you all have posted.

Sorry I have no pics for today. But, I'll get some on here tomorrow.

Until then..........................Happy Crafting

3 comments:

pammyjo said...

Yeah!!!!! You go girl>

basketsnprims said...

Can't wait to see your completed projects. You know we love pics. Have a great week, Bren.

Pam

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Bren, been a long time! Haven't seen you in awhile on the forum....glad you are here to talk to!
Can't wait to see pictures.
Stay safe on the road.
karen