Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving







Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy your day with family and friends. Bring out old traditons and make new. We'll enjoy our traditional Thanksgiving feast, even though it's just us.


I worked on some decorating yesterday. And I grunged up those peppermint ornies. I like them better after I grunged them. I have more decorating I'll work on today. and some crafting I want to work on. I'm posting pics of my small tree that sits in the corner of my crafting area in the back room and my centerpeice on the kitchen table, and some of the ornies I grunged.
Prim Blessings to all.






6 comments:

pammyjo said...

Love the peppermints grunged. I'll have to give it a go. Your decorations look super. You have the knack! Think up another team effort. I forgot you have the window frame that I wrote around. Hugs.P

Miranda said...

Your decorations are always so awesome...I only strive for mine to look as good. Happy Thanksgiving Mama Chickadee!

~Tonya said...

I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
~Tonya

basketsnprims said...

Have a very Blessed Thanksgiving, Bren. Love the peppermints.

Pam

simple~needs said...

hey bren, nice blog!! how the heck did i miss yours??
i am adding you to my blog roll!!
hugs, kim

Bren said...

Thanks Kim! I've been reading yours a while now, giggle

Bren