Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday










Whatcha workin on Wednesday? There's lots to do at my house. I have to make a run to the grocery store first of all. I'll make my pies today, one less thing to do tomorrow. And I'm itching to get my holiday decorations out and up around the house. I've been reading everyone's blogs and see all the decorating being done and I'm totally in the mood.


I've been working on a primitive notebook cover. I just love these, and so easy to do. I have to sew the button on the one that's open and then it's done. And remember those ornies that were a team effort? They turned out so neat, I have to sew a bell in the center, and decided if I want to tea stain them a little bit or not. A big Thanks to my friend PammyJo for being my tag team partner, giggle. What shall we do next?
I can't wait to see what you are all workin on this Wednesday. Have a Great day.
Until Later..........................Prim Holiday Blessings


5 comments:

Miranda said...

Would that happen to be my notebook cover you are finishing??? lol, I LOVE the ornies you girls are such a good team!

Bren said...

No Missy, giggle. I thought you wanted wanted one with the stars on it. Maybe Mrs. Santa can arrange something for ya, giggle!

Mom

basketsnprims said...

I love the ornies & the notebook cover, Bren. You do such nice work.

blessings,
~ Pam

Miranda said...

Yes I did want the stars one....guess i wasn't looking/reading very hard....and I would love Mrs. Claus greatly...I have been a very good girl this year...;)

My Colonial Home said...

Great idea Bren....and the ornies are so cute...I'd grunge them - but then I'd grunge anything that sat still I think....lol

Thanks for the wonderful post on my Blog! You are a sweetheart.
karen