Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday to all! Enjoying my day, was up early and off to town to do some errands. Sometimes I hate that running errands takes up so much of my time at home. Oh well, things have to be taken care of. We did manage to pick up a few more things for Christmas. So my gift list is getting shorter. A stop at the fabric store for stuffing and back home. Had a bite of lunch and then got a quick hair trim. Boy did I need that trim too! Doing a load of laundry and going to work on some ornies. The ones that are the team effort, giggle.

Gotta tell ya about a giveaway! Over at Ragggedy Angel, www.raggedyangel.blogspot.com, she's giving away the cutest doll. Her name is Gracie. Check it out..........but I think she's coming to my house, giggle. (That's for Pam again, lol)

The weather is cold today, but not as bad as yesterday. Tomorrow is to be even better.

I'll post more later.

3 comments:

basketsnprims said...

It sounds like you are having a really busy day. Don't ya just wish we could spend all of our time crafting instead of all those pesky errands? Gracie is coming to my house, I've already got a spot picked out for her, LOL.

blessings,
~ Pam ~

My Colonial Home said...

Well Bren, she's going to have to travel to you via my place first...lol

Bren said...

I just love her girls and I have the perfect chair for her to sit on, giggle.