Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ginger Man Express

Welcome aboard the Ginger Man Express, giggle. I'm totin' the little gingers with me and I stuffed a few this afternoon. I can't wait to get them finished and see how they all look.
We left home yesterday, headed south. All was well the first hundred miles or so, then we ran into rain. The rain turned to a mix of rain and snow, then snow, then rain and snow again. Cloudy, dreary, dark, you know the kind of day I'm talking about. The temps in the low 30's, but above the freezing mark although barely. By the time we stopped for the night we had ran out of the snow and the rain ended shortly after we stopped. I know we had snow at home just not sure how much or if it is still there. Maybe my BIL(you know who you are) will post me a comment and let me know the weather, giggle.
Here in the south it's in the low 50's, kinda cool, but I'll take this over snow anyday. Thinking about calling work tomorrow and just telling them I'll see them next spring, lol. Hoping you are warm and dry where ever you are.
Will find out what the week will be after we unload tomorrow. Check back to see where the next adventure will be.
Until then.....................Prim Blessings

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Bren...enjoy all those little gingerbreads! They'll be good 'quiet' company....lol

TRAVEL SAFE PLEASE!
Karen